Wednesday, June 25, 2008

She just got dunked

Well, my last daughter was just baptized today! Oh my gosh I didn't think that I'd be quite this happy about it because I wasn't even going to beable to see it happen but wow! I'm soooo happy for her and for everyone who got to take part in this special day of hers! It makes me want to cry. I'm really happy for her Dad that he got to baptize his little "Birdy". Congratulations Mesa! I can't wait to see the girls as they'll be home in 6 days. Yay! Here's some pics of the special day.




3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Nice Mesa...wow I can't believe she is 8!

Lynne said...

Congrats Mesa!! Congrats to you too Chel on that 'lovely' post. Lets talk. Call me, before Sunday if possible.

saltysista said...

That's awesome Mesa was baptized. Bet you are so stoked to have them back with you. We should talk soon.