Monday, September 17, 2007

Kids will be kids!

Just a few things here that my two littlest have done lately. They seem to learn at a very young age what may get them what they want! Needless to say this has become a common occurrence since this very first note and it is getting a teeny bit old. But whomever is original enough to come up with something new and different just might get their way! I mean, who can say no to this note?
Then, there's the note that appears when feelings of sorrow occur. Mesa and Candace had just bent the handle on my brand new dust mop before she wrote this one. Of course, Candace was just a bit too stubborn and proud to admit she really played a part...It was ALL Mesa's fault! ha! This was cute though and Mesa was right back in my good books after this one.Then there's the threatening notes...the ones that make you think twice before crossing the line...ooohhhh scary! Thank goodness they make me laugh with stuff like this cuz otherwise I don't know what I'd do!

3 comments:

Lydster said...

Mesa sure has neat writing.

Heinzlmeir Haven said...

I can read the first 2 (sort of) but I don't get the last one...there's nothing on it...am I missing the joke or something?

saltysista said...

That's so funny! My mom kept all my notes that I ever wrote her I it cracks me up to read them. I don't want Melia to read them and get any ideas. haha