Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Interesting and strange...but true!


Well, I don't know how I ended up on this girls blog...actually I DO know but my first instinct is to tell you I don't b/c I don't feel like typing it all out! Sometimes I am a very lazy typer. I love to talk and talk and talk but I don't always love to type. Don't get me wrong though, I do love typing and am quite good at it too but am not always in the mood. Actually I'm probably only in the mood about 50% of the time I actually need to type. Ok, I'm getting off topic here so there I was looking online for a recipe for one of our all time fave Mexi foods...California Burritos...especially if they come from Los Prrrrimos! Right DAN?! Anyways, my search led me to this chick's website who is from LA and she talked about her California Burrito experience at Roberto's on Garnet in PB...does anybody know where that is? Well, we do. We've eaten there! Anyhow, apparently California Burritos is a San Diegan invention and not a traditional Mexican dish. ANYWAYS...from there I found a link to this chicks friend Maria and for some reason was inspired to check out HER blog. Totally weird I know! I don't know what came over me. But anyways, her blog doesn't even have anything that exciting on it and she hasn't even written on it since August of last year! Lllllooser! But she did have something kind of cool and that was some sort of "find out what kind of sleeper you are test" So I took the test by clicking on this link and answered about 10 short and somewhat weird questions but in the end it revealed my sleeping pose which I think is exactly right! Oh my GOSH! Kind of weird but whatever...I'm desperate for something to blog. I was reading Jeni's blog today and she says she has a boring life. Yah...whatever Jeni...not so compared to mine! I mean, that's why I don't blog hardly at all! I got nothin to say or see that would be interesting. Unless you were to see a picture of me suntanning on my upper deck. But...well, that won't be happening will it Kelly? Wow, this is probably the most interesting post I've had in a while eh kel? ha ha...Well, if you would like to know what your sleep position is you can click on this link


www.evany.com/sleeptest/index.htm

1 comment:

saltysista said...

I couldn't find that sleep test but I am sleepy so I am sure I messed up somehow. I will speak for Dan when saying Los Primos rocks the house!