Friday, March 6, 2009

And the picture is.....


Ok! Well I could think of a million other pics I have that would be so much more interesting and exciting to look at than this one! But this is actually a perfect depiction of the moodiness of my oldest daughter. Actually, now that I look more at the photo I can see that she was in a moment of laughter because this was actually Mother's Day last year if I remember correctly and she was being a poop and so I decided to take some pictures of her acting like a sour puss so she could see what she looked like. She was avoiding the camera which is why she was slouched down and had started to be momentarily happy. Aaahhh, the joys of motherhood....to a 12 year old.
I'm off in search of the perfect house coat. I wonder if that is the current name for them? I want something cottony, cool and light that I can just throw on any old time to go downstairs after waking up or after a shower. I don't know what I'll find but I'm so going to make one if I have to go to 2 more stores before finding MY wrap. It also has to be the perfect length because...well, just because. I'll let you know how my search goes. I know you'll all be biting your nails waiting for me to return! hahahah

No comments: