Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Care package...any volunteers?

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to send me something? I am really in need of some Hidden Valley Ranch Dip and Dressing mixes. Someone from here just went to Canada on a train trip and was supposed to pick up a couple things for me but was unable to because of the way his trip was arranged and he had no car. What I wanted was some Eatmore bars as well but I could for sure do without those. If anyone is interested in doing this for me, please send me an email and I will get in touch with you! Cool...

2 comments:

Marilee said...

Chely, I'm going to Canada next week and will be picking up many of the same items you are requesting while there! I'd be happy to pick some up for you and send them off if no one has offered as yet. Let me know!
Marilee (Ricks cousin AKA the family reunion Nazi planner :-)

Anonymous said...

Chel, I'd be happy to send stuff to you anytime! Just facebook a message to me. Robin Robinson