Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Little Late

I know Christmas is long long gone but I have been an extremely busy woman what can I say? As a tradition we do homemade gingerbread houses every year. These are our creations this year. Usually we do one and all help decorate it but Rick and I had a mis-communication and he ended up cutting out 4 houses instead. So we each got to decorate our own. I always have these visions of a grandios house that I've personally done but it never turns out as good as I want it to. I'm wondering if that just simply means that I'm not as creative as I would hope. Anyways, its a fun thing to do with the kids. They love it and I love doing something with them that I enjoy.

I think Mesa's turned out the best personally.

Blaze was obviously feeling religious. haha
Who's that scary woman holding MY house?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lydster said...

Oh my gosh, I think I forgot how cute your kids are! Blaze is looking especially handsome, and with his attraction to church and religion, you'll have to beat the girls off him!