Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nature Girl

Rick went for a little swim with savvy in the middle of the day. Guess you never know what kind of fun things lay in store when you come home during the day for an unexpected visit! The kids were all at school. First day back which I will post tomorrow because Candy'd first day isn't till tomorrow. So I walked by and looked outside at one point and saw bubs with this stylish new big leaf hat on. Another photo op!

The littlest things are so interesting!

I thought this was an excellent action shot! She's so much fun to watch. I never tire of her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

saltysista said...

I haven't checked out your blog in forever and I can't get over how your little Savvy girl is just getting so big. Where does the time fly off to..she is a beauty. Hope all is well with you guys

Colors Within Us said...

Fun times with the little people! Looks refreshing.