Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy 11th B-Day to Candace


I can't believe I have an 11 year old! Shockin! Well, 2 birthdays down, 1 to go. I made 2 cakes for Canny's b-day. One for her to take to school and one for her party here at home. She's also convinced me to let her have a friend birthday party which will be on Friday. I should just say no to friend parties forever cause I hate putting them on. But this one will be a sleepover and then off to the beach on Saturday morning. Well, I took Candace on a little shopping spree and she got a shirt and sweats, a watch set with earings and a little photo frame, a pair of emerald birthstone earings (from Mesa), some lollies (aussie for candies...from Blaze), some books from her good friend Ellie in California and something else I can't remember right now... Hey wait, didn't I say that on Mesa's birthday post as well? hmmm...seems there's a pattern here. Here are the cakes...









They were both really tasty. The one is a carmel popcorn cake. I remember my mom making me one of these one year and I loved it!






Here are a few other pics of her with her stuff...

2 comments:

Heinzlmeir Haven said...

Canny is looking soooo beautiful as she's growing up! Just like her mama!

and ya...I think I'd be pointing too if I saw that dude with a beanie and weird contraption on the back of his bike!!! hahahaha

saltysista said...

Hey someone else who calls it a beanie! Happy Birthday! Those cakes look yummy and I bet all her friends will love the sleepover if you do some baking!