Sunday, May 27, 2007

A little taste of Fiji

Whomever has not tasted our cook in Fiji's Lolo Buns has a good reason to make the trip over. Margaret is our good friend and cook and she cooks and bakes lots of yummy treats for us when we are over there. Among my favorites are a Fijian treat called Lolo Buns. They are a coconut tastebud sensation and so yesterday I tried making them and they were a great success. I think Margarets are better though. After all, no one can make better Fijian food than a Fijian woman right?







3 comments:

saltysista said...

Nice work! She does make some good food. It is well worth the trip over there just to eat with her! She made a HUGE feast for Dan and me when we first got there. SO good. Next you will have to try her famous donuts!

The RC Miller Clan said...

oh yeah, we've already had her donuts. Oh my gosh...tastebud sensation!

Julie said...

those look yummers! thanks for checking out my blog! you didn't have to tell me who you were though...I already knew! :)