Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My daily goings on


For those of you who don't know, Candace is getting braces in about 9 days! So in preparation it was necessary for her to get 4 teeth pulled. She was soooo nervous before her first appt last friday but walked away thinking it was pretty much a piece of cake. She was especially motivated by the fact that I said she could have ice cream and pudding and whatever else she wanted afterwards. So I stuck to my promise and bought Mint Choc Chip ice cream. (as per her request) Then yesterday she got the last 2 pulled as the dentist didn't want to do it all in one day for fear that too much local might make her sick and she didn't want her to walk away from a dental visit with a bad experience. Very smart. Well, Candy got her teeth out and was a trooper. She was in the chair for 20 min and then we left! 250 bucks for 20 min of work? I don't know bout you but I'm thinking dentistry is an excellent profession to be in! That's 10.50 a min!

I also got my car back yesterday after it being in the shop for over 3 weeks! He put a new head on it. I also had told him I don't want it back until it has been test driven for a couple days so what did he do? Gave it to some mates of his who probably drove the heebee geebees out of it and smoked in it and used up a full tank of gas! It was full when I dropped it off and empty when I picked it up. Oh well, I'm just happy its fine now and we didn't have to pay a dime to get it fixed. Besides which, they're bikers...do you think I'm gonna get all cranky? No way man! I may end up with a broken arm! hahahahaha. Well I took some time today and cleaned it all up and now its shiny and red again and I've also put some yummy air fresheners in it. That should take care of that.

1 comment:

Heinzlmeir Haven said...

You need to do a before and after shot of Candy's teeth! It's very cool...and then you can see that your hard-earned money was worth it!