Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Fishy

Wow! That last video took 2 days of trying to load and that was so frustrating! I hope this one doesn't have the same problem. I ended up having to allow pop ups on this site and that seems to have done the trick.

This video is of Rick doing the little fishy song with Savannah. I don't know where he learnt it but it is so stinkin cute! I laugh everytime he does it. He also does this other wiggle thing sometimes when she's fussy and it kiind of makes her forget what she's fussing about. The look on her face is priceless. Mesa is always trying to be the center of attention though. She doesn't realize that everything is not all about her so I apologize for her in the vid. Sometimes she's just downright embarrassing. I tell her this but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Hope you enjoy the vid!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

natalie and i just watched this 3 times. we love it!

Papa Lion said...

How d'yall git anyting done round there playing with the bub all the time. Looks like she won't have any trouble learning how to do the shimmy,eh? what's next, the surf board?

DKTE Pfeiffer said...

Ha ha! That's so funny!

Lydster said...

did anyone else notice Rick's fly is down?

The RC Miller Clan said...

haha I just watched it again and yeah you're right! oooh I loved that time in her life!