Thursday, July 23, 2009

Odds n' ends

Here she is in the super ultra cozy blanket from Aunt Lynne




I have been taking some cute pics of Savannah and other things and thinking how this that and the other would make for some good blog entries and then I never get around to putting them on. So I'm going to try and be more dilligent at that for the next little while. In the meantime here are a bunch of those pics and this will be a bit of a random entry trying to fit in odds and ends of the latest goings on.

Nick is fascinated with Savannah. He may not admit it but I can tell. He can't even walk by her without stopping to take a look most times. Here he is getting baby fever. Haha!


Aunt Lydia loves Savannah too.

Savannah and her big chubby tummy. Complete with an "outie"
Mesa is one of her biggest fans. I thought this was a cute pic. Making the same faces. :)

Summer has been here for the past 2 weeks and it has flown by! She is leaving tomorrow and Rick and Lydia are accompanying her to Fiji for 5 days and then she'll be homeward bound. It has been really nice to have her around I must say. I have had "A Whole New World" from Aladdin running through my brain as it is the only song she played on the piano that I recognized until I taught her chopsticks last night. She hung out with the kids, did Candy's makeup and went shopping with her and she has helped out in the basement of our house trying to get it ready for renters and gotten to know my sissy a bit and I think its safe to say she loves Lydster more than me! (Big surprise) I am already looking forward to her next visit.
Here we are. Me teaching her chopsticks.

The kids have all had sports days at school recently and here are the results

Candace - 4th place in 400m
Blaze - 1st place in 800m relay
Mesa - 1st place in 400m as well as 1st place in 800m relay

I am proud of all of them! It was fun to watch them run their hardest and reminds me of my days as a runner.
Well, it is now 130 am and I need to get some more sleep. I wanted to get this out though. I'll blog more later!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

She is sure a sweetheart!! And getting big! Hope some of those clothes fit her.

Proud Momma said...

SHe is a cutie patootie! That is quite the belly...slow down girl!