Thursday, September 24, 2009

What we do for fun

Anyone who really knows Blaze knows how much he loves his computer games. So he was playing a couple days ago and was so absorbed he didn't even care what was happening to him while he was playing. The girls decided to give him a new look. Whatdya think?

These cute little girls are my friend Sole's kids. They showed up and surprised me that day.


I got my hair cut. Yay! This morning I woke up for the first time with it this short and can I tell you? I LOVE it! It is gonna be so easy to maintain. I love my hairstylist Jaime!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Love your hair Chelle! It's a great look for you!

saltysista said...

I LOVE your hair, too. Looks so awesome.

Lydster said...

I love your hair too, but I ESPECIALLY love Blaze's. He's so cute!

Heinzlmeir Haven said...

So Blaze was the 'star' for the day?! LOL Good thing the camera wasn't a cm lower on the one of you and her...hehehehe...