Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Top Ten #1

In my search for information for my up and coming Canadian Night debut, I came across this website that had heaps of good stuff. There are several Top Ten lists and so I chose one that I thought you might all enjoy! My favorite is highlighted in green!

Songs That Should Replace 'O Canada' As Our National Anthem

1.Queen's We Will Rock You
2.The Irish Rovers' Wasn't That A Party
3.Tom Cochrane's Life is a Highway
4.The Barenaked Ladies' If I Had A Million Dollars
5.That song with no words they play during hockey games, just people shouting "Hey!" during the chorus
6.The Hockey Night in Canada theme song
7.Anything by Stompin' Tom Connors
8.The Beatles' Twist and Shout, with a law requiring everyone -- including the Prime Minister -- to do the Twist when it's played
9.Bachman Turner Overdrive's Taking Care of Business
10.Queen's We Are The Champions. 'Nuff said!

1 comment:

saltysista said...

I like Twist and Shout!