This is a pretty good one too. Also, 5 or 6 of our friends from our ward in Poway have had their homes burn down. How tragic... I worked at the popcorn shop today. I have been asked to work there 4 days next week too...not really looking forward to it but I have such a hard time saying no! Well, maybe I'll get some free popcorn out of it. Ok, here's the top ten list...again, my favorite's in green...ha ha ha
Ways to Make the House Of Commons More Interesting
1. Make the politicians give their speeches in rap, just like that Bulworth guy
2. Whoopee cushion on the Speaker's chair.
3. Parliament press gallery + a pack of starving timber wolves = quality entertainment the whole family can enjoy.
4. Every time the Prime Minister answers a question, an Opposition member has to yell "'Fraid not!"
5. Two words: Dunk tanks.
6. Get that "Let's get ready to RUM-BLLLLE" guy to start every new session.
7. All the cabinet ministers' answers must be phrased in the form of a question.
8. Put in those funky Pop-Up Video Balloons during question period -- e.g., when they show a picture of Chrétien, the phrase "Hobbies: fishing, the manly art of self-defence and collecting Inuit sculptures" will bloop on the screen.
9. Instead of seating by party, arrange all the members by height.
10. New Deputy PM: Danielle House! (have NO idea who this is?!)