Wednesday, April 8, 2009

29wks and Counting down




I don't have much time right now. But I'm getting in trouble for not posting any pics of my tummy so I had Rick take these a few min ago. Enjoy. 29 weeks 2 days. I can't wait to meet the little ragamuffin. He's so active and crazy in my tummy! I go to bed feeling him kicking around and wake up to the same thing. Last night he got the hiccups. That was funny. I get a 4D ultrasound tomorrow. So look for pics of that coming soon. Ok, will these pictures finish loading already? I have to go to the store and then to...oh good their done.

5 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Lookin good Chel...so you know it's a boy?

Jeni said...

teach me how you keep your bum and legs so small?!

The RC Miller Clan said...

ha ha no secret here! Other than the black pants I guess. Oh, and no, I don't know if its a boy. I just keep calling it he. haha.

Heinzlmeir Haven said...

Sweet! You look gojo as usual...and ditto on the bum and legs thing! And it definitely looks like a boy from the outside...so those clothes will work after all! Hahahahaha...according to Kelly...

Lydster said...

fer cute!