Monday, April 13, 2009




This is what I feel like or at least what I will feel like by the time the kids go back to school. It is only day one of term break holidays and the kids and I are home alone. Stranded because Rick has taken the car as his is broke down...again...On one hand I would like him to beable to have a newer more reliable work vehicle but on the other hand I don't know if that would be good because how long will it stay nice inside and out? He's been using my car quite a bit lately because of the weather-who wants to drive around in a topless car when its raining cats and dogs right? And today I noticed a nice big dent in the passenger side on the back quarter. Thanks Rick. I know it was just an accident but still! Grrrrr.


We are actually going to have to buy a 7 or 8 seater very soon as not only are we adding one to the family permanently but my sissy is coming for a 4 month stay as well.


So far the only vehicle that sticking in my head as a possibility is the Prado by Land Cruiser. Cars are really expensive over here so a brand new one is definetly out of the question but it will not be more than 3 years old. Besides, brand new cars lose probably 25% of their value within the first little while anyways right?

Well, any ideas of what to do with the kids while on holidays would be much appreciated. Please help keep me from losing my sanity! What little of it I have left.

3 comments:

saltysista said...

Hmmm...you could fly them to Fiji and have them run around like crazy over there? I need a bigger vehicle too...like your choice.

Lynne said...

Rachel,
Is it a boy or girl? I need to know so I can get his or her gifts made!! Better tell!:)

The RC Miller Clan said...

I honestly don't know! Rick knows but I don't! That's the honest truth! I've always called it a he but boy am I going to be surprised when it comes out and is a girl!? You'll just have to wait like me! Sorry. :)